Sunday 25 November 2012

Xmas is here! - Shu Umera Christmas Collection

Every Christmas, I look forward to Christmas collection comestic from various brands as it is usually quite unique and since it is Christmas collection, it is only available for a short period of time. All along, I find Shu Umera Collection extremely attractive.

And I am right that this year, they got a very unique collection again. It is a Japanese Doll! Especially designed by a famous designer (forgot his name) for the founder of Shu Umera who is a very close friend of his. I thought this big eyes doll looks really cute and nice.

However, I have so many eye shadows at hand that I decided to give eye shadow a pass this round and go for their makeup base instead and I really love the free gifts this round especially the red pounch!

No comments:

Post a Comment