Wednesday 10 October 2012

About Bellabox

It seems that most beauty gura bloggers are aware of Bellabox. I happened to chance on it while reading several blogs of beauty gura bloggers and started to find out more about this.

So what is Bellabox? Basically you just need to become their member and every month they will send to you a box with 5 beauty product samples which will be customised to your needs and after trying, you can buy from them online or from retailers. It is that simple :) It is really good for people like me who like to try out new products.

I am truly impressed with their packaging! It is like receiving a present :) I received the October box today and guess what I received?

1) Guerlain Kobe Noire Parfume
2) Nuxe Face and Body Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel
3) Nuxe Multi Usage Dry Oil
4) Nuxe 24 Hr Moisturing Body Lotion
5) Bioderma Solution Micellaire

And oh yes with a foldable compact mirror from Bellabox which I like a lot because it is pink. :)

I am happy as item 2 to 5, I will not buy them to try out myself if not for Bellabox  as I am  not familiar these brands and I do not know where to buy although I roughly recall seeing Nuxe in Robinsion.

Shall try them out and feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment