Sunday 7 October 2012

Review : Skechers Gotrain Running Shoes

It had been a busy September that I haven't been writing this blog for a few weeks and I missed it badly.

Finally today got the time to come in to do some updating. This is my latest best buy which I thought I should share! I got this at 20% discount and really love this of shoes as it is so light and make it much easier for me to run. And I found one with my 2 favourite colours, pink and black! :)

My old pair of running shoes from Nike provided extremely good cushion and support for me but after sometimes especially for running more than 10km, I felt the shoes are too heavy for my feet that it seem like dragging my feet especially after running for sometimes and it made my feet really tired. I discussed with my running colleagues about my problem and they suggested I should go for lighter shoes for I am a very "light" runner too. My pace is very light and easy as I am a very relaxed jogger.

The moment I put on this pair of shoes, I feel like I can "fly" as it is so light compared to my previous one. I did my first 5km with the new shoes and clock in a better timing. I believe it is because the shoes is so light that I didn't feel any pressure as I run so I am able to run faster and better. :)

Let see what is my new record for 10km on 21 Oct Nike Run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment