Thursday 27 September 2012

Review : Fancl Overnight Hydrating Mask

This is a slightly overdue post as I forgot all about this even though I have been using it for about a month. After trying out the sample as I had posted here, I decided to get a full size one to try out. My first try of the mask was my face wasn't as tight as before. This mask is to be apply after your usual moisturiser. Usually after applying moisturiser, my face will feel a bit tight and uneasy. But with this mask, it actually get rid of the tightness and uneasy feeling.

I started to see effect recently that after washing my face in the morning, my face is still very hydrated and nice. I love this product except one bad news, it is a limited edition product so that means it may not be around for long. This is the reason why I was hesitating to try initially. But anyway since it was good, I decided to buy another 2 more bottles to keep. Hopefully by then, my skin is more hydrated and I can find other alternative should I can't find this product anymore.

Another thing I like about this product is the nice blue bottle :D

Product: Fancl Overnight Hydrating Mask
Price : $56
Note : As like any other Fancl products, once open you got to finish the mask in 60 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment