Saturday 15 September 2012

Review : Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Lip Gel

I saw this at Waston while I was searching for hydrating products and could not resist to get this for myself as I got extremely dry lip. No matter what I put on, it always peel especially after a meal or towards end of the day. Most lip products only work for me for a while and after then it is back to square 1.


Product : Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Lip Gel
Price : $10+
Found in : Wastons
Review : I feel comfortable the moment I applied the gel on my lip. It is light just like their other hydrating skin care products. It gives a glossy look on my lip too, just like a clear transparent lip gloss. It seems much easier to apply my lipstick on top of my lip gloss.

I tried it for 1 week+. So far so good! My lip doesn't peel as badly as before and I like the lightness of the gel on my lip. Some lip gel makes my lip feel heavy and tight but not this one. :) I will continue to use it. I do recommend it to friends here to give it a try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment