Wednesday 12 September 2012

Review : Shu Uemura Hair Shampoo

I first saw this product at Kimage Salon when I went for my rebonding. My first thought is since when Kimage started selling skin care product? I checked with my hair stylist, Yang Yang, only to realise that this is not their facial cleansing oil but a shampoo! It looks exactly the same as their cleansing oil.

Yang Yang joked with me that should someone who used both cleansing oil and shampoo must be really careful not to use the wrong one on face and hair! :D

After being attracted to it by the fact that it is a cleansing oil shampoo and that it can cleanse your hair well and yet not drying it out, I decided to give it a try. My hair is very troublesome. It is oily on scalp and yet dry on surface due to my rebonding and colouring. :S Hard to find a shampoo to "cater" to this need as moisturing shampoo is too rich for my scalp and shampoo meant for oily hair is too dry for my hair!


Product : Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
Price : Ard $60+
Found in : Kimage Salon
Review : I like the feeling of massaging this shampoo into my hair! It feels light and relax unlike some shampoo I used which actually make my hair feels so heavy as if it is pulling down my hair. After washing, I feel my head so light. It also cleansse my oil scalp well and it doesn't dry out my hair surface. Really a good product to try if minus off the expensive cost.

It is hard to find a good shampoo that suits me so if I am still happy with this product, may try again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment