Sunday 9 September 2012

Review : RMK Eye Makeup Remover

I like this product so much that I decided to blog about it even though I only use it once. I had never used eye makeup remover before. All along, I used my cleansing oil to remove my eye makeup. However, recently I find the cleansing oil doesn't seem to be doing a good job to remove my eye liner. Sometimes, after cleaning my face, I still can see "leftover" eye liner on my eyes.

When I tried on RMK eye makeup remover at the workshop, it instantly removed my eyes makeup including my eye liner. I decided to buy it as I can get free gift if I was to top up to certain amount and I was not far from that.

When I tried again at home, really no regret to get this product! Not only, it removed my heavy eye makeup easily, it is also very moisturising for my eyes! My eyes are always very dry and itchy after washing it with cleansing oil. All along I had thought it is because my eyes are too sensitive. However, today after cleaning it off with eye makeup remover, my eyes are not dry or itchy at all! I was so pleased with the result!

As I never use eye makeup remover before, I cannot compare and concluded RMK one is the best. But right now, it is good enough for me :)

Product : RMK Eye Makeup Remover
Price : $33
Review : As above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment