Monday 3 September 2012

Event : Pleats Pleats Joyful Party by Issey Miyake

Date : 2 Sep 2012
Time : 4 to 6pm
Location : Metro Paragon Lobby

I got invited by Metro to this event. There is only 30 seats and I was lucky to get a place. I went with the mind to get a new fragrance as I am finishing my current Chanel one soon. I had been using the same fragrance for the past 2 years and is now itchy for a change.
I reached there at around 4.40pm as I need to send my little girl somewhere else. The MC was giving some quiz which I was not able to catch what it was. So I just went to browse the parfume and tried the new fragrance. First impression, it was very sweet and girlish. I liike the bottle which is very different from their traditional one.



The sale staff who served me was very patient and offered me a lot of free gifts. I forgot to take down her name though. I wanted to get one bottle for my mum too. So in the end, I bought  one 30 ml bottle (for my mum), one 50 ml bottle (for myself) and one more floral parfume which I may give one of my friend as birthday present in Dec. In the end, I got a lot of sample sizes parfume, shower gel and body lotion.
The event is not too bad. They served cocktail and cupcakes. Cupcakes is too sweet for my liking, But I do like their sweet and nice decoration. Very pink and girlish. Something which suits me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment