Tuesday 18 September 2012

Review : Hado Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

I received my sample last week! I was so happy to see this arrived at my mailbox. I had initially thought that it was the milk (moisturisers) that they are giving out but seems like I am wrong. I am happy nevertheless because I didn't get this product last round as I mentioned I got 2 big bottles of toners at home, with both 1/2 used. So I am glad to get the chance to try the sample size. :)

How to get a sample? You just got to like them to the facebook and you can find the request to get sample there. :)




Product : Hado Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
Price : $22
Found in :Wastons
Reviews : When I first pour out the lotion, I thought it is more like milk! Because unlike most lotion, this lotion is thicker in texture and it is not like water! Great! Because this meant  there is lesser wastage when you pour out the lotion in your hand. (Accordingly to their instruction, you have to pat this product onto your face with your hand, so I am not using a cotton pad here)

As I pat the lotion onto my face, I feel very comfortable. The lotion seems to have a relaxing effect on my face just like its mask as I had mentioned here. Love the feeling. After applying, I look into the mirror and saw my face seems more hydrated! Good product to try! And I seem to becoming Hada Labo's fan! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment