Sunday 16 September 2012

Review : SK II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil

I have been using the same brand of cleansing oil for years. During my trip to Hong Kong in July, I saw this SKII Cleansing Oil at Duty Free shop at a very good price and decided to grab one to try.

Just tried this for the 2nd time today.



Product : SKII Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil
Price : Less than $60 @ Duty Free Shop at Changi Airport. (Not sure about retail price)

Review : It is very light! I'm surprised how well I can massage the oil onto my face. Unlike my previous one, this cleansing oil do not have any 'fricition" as I massage the oil into my face, making it much easier for me to remove my makeup. The oil feels more like water instead of oil.

Love this product. Now I knew why we just got to trial and error in order to find a good product. If not, how we ever discover something better.

By the way, I was told there are 2 types of makeup remover under SKII, one is gel form and one is oil form. Gel is more for people who doesn't use any eye makeup while oil is for people who used eye makeup. For me, since I used RMK eye makeup remover, it actually made no different which one I used but personally I prefer oil type because I find it more convenient to have pump out the oil into my hand rather than scope out the gel from the bottle. Well, of course, it is your preference at the end of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment