Thursday 6 September 2012

Review : Habo Labo Hydrating Face Wash and Mask

I happened to chance on this brand during my search online for hydrating skin care and there are so many good reviews about their products that I did a further research on this products.

It had been in Singapore for a while. I always saw it at Wastons but usually I dare not anyhow try new products due to my sensitive skin. So I subscribe to their facebook, read their website and search up on forum to find out more. Finally, I decided I will give this brand a try. I like skin care and cosmetic from Japan.

I made a trip to Wastons yesterday. Stood there for quite a while as there are a few products and I do not want to get the full range yet as I still have many skin care at home, so deciding real hard to see which one I should get to compliment my current skin care products.

In the end, I decided to use their hydrating face wash and mask first. I knew their toner is their top most recommended products but I already have 2 bottles at home, using 1/2 way.


Product 1 : Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash
Price : $12.90
Found in : Wastons
Review : Great! My face felt very light and refreshed as I massage the cleanser onto my face. After washing, my face is not tight and is really very smooth. Great value product!

Product 2 : Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Mask
Price : $21.90 for 4 pcs in a box
Found in : Wastons
Review : The shape of the mask fitted my face exactly. The moment the mask is placed on my face, I felt relaxed and light. After removing the mask, I massage the essence into my face and apply my daily moisturiser. I find that my face can absorb the moisturiser much better now after using the mask. I woke up to extremely smooth and nice complexion. Nice product to try!

I will get other products from this range to try soon. I have registered for free sample for their Super Hyaluronic Acid Milk on their facebook. Hope they will send to me one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment