Sunday 23 September 2012

Review : OPI Nail Polish and Nail Strengthener

Metro was having their attractive weekend 20% sales! Nowadays I always wait for this sales to top up my beauty products as so far there wasn't any more attractive deal than this!

I was tempted to try out blue nail polish as I read in an article recently that having blue nails is calming. I have never tried any special nail colours except my usual brown, maroon and pink. So decided to get a bit more bold and try it out. Decided on OPI as they are having 20% + 20% sales! My top favourite brand for nail polish has been Chanel. I did try out OPI before and find that they are good too but somehow Chanel is more appealing to me especially their colours. However, I managed to find the blue I wanted from OPI this round.

My fingernails are very soft and kept breaking nowadays. On the advise of the sales staff, I decided to get a nail strengthener to try out. 


Product : OPI Nail Polish
Colour Code : NL B70
Price: $23.55 before discount
Review : The blue looks quite dark on my tanned skin. In my mind, I would prefer a lighter shade of blue. But the good thing as the blue is not that outstanding, I need not worry about getting feedback that I am trying out something so different from my usual. :D The polish is as good as I remember. Very easy to apply.



Product : OPI Nail Envy (Natural Nail Strengthener)
Price : $43 before discount
Review : It adds like a shiny nail polish. I never put nail colours on my fingernails as it always break and ended up looking worst. So I usually wear transparent colour. So it is good that this strengthener can give me that glossy shiny look too. I was told to apply 2 coats on my first time and after that a fresh coat every alternate day. After 1 week, I have to remove everything and apply again. I shall see what is the results after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment