Sunday 9 September 2012

Review : Fancl Calorie Limit Supplement

I got this about 1 week ago to get rid of my body fats as I feel possibly my body is not able to release the fats through exercise. I am not someone who eat a lot too but of course I do have craving at times for unhealthy food (who doesn't :P) and I love bread a lot!

I tried it for a week. I took it for my heaviest meal, usually lunch or dinner. I only take it once a day. I find after taking this, I do not feel bloated after my meal which I always do especially if I eat too much. My intake of food also slightly lesser but I still do eat my 4 meals daily - Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Break and Dinner.

I am not sure if the weighing machine is faulty or what but I lost 1 kg! I will continue to monitor it.

Friends who are inspired by my experience here, do take note of this. I exericse twice a week, I eat healthy lunch and dinner (such as fish soup, rice completed with 1 meat, 2 vegetables, chicken mayo sandwich). Occasionally, I do go for fast food such as Mos Burger which is my favourite but I seldom order french fries. Usually I order a soup and salad to go with Burger. Yet in spite of these, I have excess body fats. That is why I decided to "seek" help with supplements since I already doing the necccessary and the supplement possibly work faster for me due to this reason. :)

So do not expect wonderful results if you are not exercising and eating unhealthy food. :)

Product : Fancl Calorie Limit
Price : $13 for a pack of 10 (Pre-packed 4 tablets in a small package)

* Note that for this product, there is 2 pacakaging. 1 package is a big package with 30 tablets. Another package is a package with 10 small pre-packed package. It is more costly of course to get the one with small pre-packed package, but it is much more convenient to bring out. So it will be your personal preference. Ask the salegirls more about this.

To use : Eat 4 tablets before your heavy meal. Was told that it is best to take 20 mins before your meal. But sometimes, I forgot so I just take right before my meal. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment