Monday 3 September 2012

Rebonding!

I have been doing rebonding for years! My hair is fizzy and half wavy. It is so messy that I do not know what to do with it until rebonding came along. Since I discovered this amazing thing for my hair, I have been doing rebonding once every year. The effect usually last for 6 months or so but for me, I just do it once a year.

My hair stylist, Yang Yang from Kimage (Funan Branch) did a wonderful job each time and my hair never dry out and I can actually maintained the condition for about 9 months or so. I have tried other hair stylists in between, none of them can do rebonding as good as her. She is simply the best one for me. She also keep track of all our appointments, when we do each treatment and she will contact me when it is time for my treatment or when there is promotion going on. She is gems and a life saver to my ugly hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment