Wednesday 26 September 2012

Review : Shu Uemura Point Concealer

I have been using Shu Uemura Eye Correcting Pro Concealer for more than 5 years! I love this product! I started using this product when a beautician at Shu Uemura told me that this concealer will make my eye makeup looks nicer and will last longer. And really it does so I faithfully used this product and it can even covered up my milia seeds slightly.

So I was so disappointed when I went to the Metro sales with the intention to top up this product only to hear that they have phased it out! I was so lost when I was told it is no longer available for sales. So I asked the beautician if there is any alternative to this product and was showed a concealer meant for whole face instead. When I told the staff that I have been using the eye concealer for years to make my eye makeup last longer, they were puzzled and told me that concealer is meant to cover any imperfection. So my guess it was the beautician who served me years ago personal experience and she had introduced it to me. And it is really good! If not, I couldn't stick to it for 5 years.

Anyway since it is no longer available in market, I got to make to do with the "replacement". It is more liquid type compare to the previous one which is more like powder. Since it is meant for whole face, I can also used it to cover any part of my face. Coverage is good and is quite lasting. It is easy to use.

But I would still prefer my old one. :( Wonder if it is still available in Japan and anyone can get it for me on their trip? If not, I just got to "upgrade" myself.


The phased out product is on the left and the new one is on the right.

Product : Point Concealer (On right)
Price : $55
Colour I used : Medium Light Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment