Thursday 30 August 2012

New Buys from Fancl

If you read my blog, you will read that I got 2 issues to settle. One is to reduce my body fats and another one is to find hydrating products for my dry skin.

It was just nice that I received a leaflet from Fancl to offer me to sample to their new Overnight Hydrating Pack. I immediately rushed down to Fancl counter today to claim my sample and to find out more about this new product from the staff. So this is a new sleeping mask which I was suppose to put on after my usual skincare. Look good. I will try it out later and feedback. It is $56 per bottle.

I couldn't resist to invest into their brightening mist lotion, This is an limited edition product, suppose to smooth, hydrates, refreshes and give skin a healthy glow. I wanted to use this after exercise and when I feel tired and when my skin is dry especially since I work in air-con environment whole day long. It is $30 per bottle.

For my body fats issue, I am not someone into slimming pills and such. However, all along I do feel safe in consuming Fancl products as they are free of preservatives and most important they are very particular about expiry date. To me, especially for consumable items to eat, it is important. So when I first knew about my body fats issue, immediately I wanted to find something from Fancl. Deciding between their famous Prefect Shape Up Drink and Calorie Limit, I decided to go for Calorie Limit first as I feel possibly it is due to my body not able to digest the fats and sugar well. Not sure if my analysis is correct. Anyway, I decided to try out this. I was told that I only need to take it when I am eating oily or food that is rich in carbohydrates. So I guess I will be taking it every lunch time since I eat out. Let see if it will work for me.

Lastly I also bought their skin base to try. They come in 2 colours - pink and green. The staff recommended the pink base for my skin type as I do not have redness problem. I tried it at counter and the texture is very light and smooth. Will review on all these products soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment