Thursday 16 August 2012

Review : Vasline Lip Therapy

I discovered this product by chance when reading a beauty blogger's review about this. I really cannot remember which blogger now as I was just scanning through the website at that point and it wasn't to search for beauty products but rather on travel.

Just so concidence I was going to Hong Kong at that point and this product can only be found in Hong Kong! I tried to search for it in Singapore but seems like it doesn't carry. Anyway, I got it from Manning in Hong Kong (Guardian in Singapore). I can only find it there. I tried to look for it at Sasa and Waston in Hong Kong but I couldn't find it until I finally found this in Manning on my last day. I'm so glad I got it!

I love this so much that now I do not use any other lip gloss or lip protector. So here is my review.

Photo by Little Fairy Wishes.

Product :Vaseline Lip Therapy with Rose and Almond Oil
Found in : Manning in Hong Kong
Cost : HKD 25 (Est SGD4.20)
Review : It gives me a really moisturing lip! My lip is very very dry type that it will peel off by end of the day even though I applied lip protector. I had used $99 lip protector before. Everyone raves by the $99 lip protector but it is still the same to me. :(

With this lip therapy, my lip do not peel at all at the end of the day! And with its light pink colour, I actually do not need to apply anymore lipstick or lip gloss but I still do if I want a stronger colour. If I used this lip therapy + my skilly girl lip gloss, the colour would actually stay on my lip whole day long and I do not even need to reapply!

So the word "rosy lips" suits this product 100%! Get this if you ever travel to Hong Kong. I'm a bit regretted that I  only bought 3 which the other 2 are to be gifts to my friends. This will possibly last me for 6 months. If I travel to Hong Kong in the next few months, will definitely top up more. :)

They got another one with aloe vera which is green in colour. I would buy that to try out next time too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment