Saturday 25 August 2012

Review : Diamond Peel Facial by Prive Clinic

I went to claim my prize yesterday! It had been ages since I went facial especially treatment facial. I had been going to Clea De Peau facial since I started using their products. Their facial is those massage facial, with no extraction and machine involved.

The service at Prive Clinic is really good. They made you feel welcome and definitely not pushy. Joanne is the one who did the treatment for me. Before starting on treatment, she did a face analysis for me. I was told my skin type is dry, sensitive and signs of ageing is starting to show. However, I scored high marks for smoothness and pores. This is due to my good maintaining over the years. (Heee.. at least now I feel good with all the things I had done so far for my skin). I was told I need hydrating products a lot. (Something new to me as all along I thought my skin is towards oily and I always using combination products for oily skin together with anti ageing products). So my next step is to find out more about hydrating products. Anyone got good one to share with me?

After the analysing, I was bought into the facial room. Joanne washed my face and use a machine to peel off all my dead skin cells. After that, she did some extraction for me. Her skill is quite good as it was not too painful and my face is not so red after the facial. (I had bad experience with facial which leaves me redness and swollen after the facial! Spoken to Joanne about this, she mentioned because I have very sensitive skin and so I tend to have redness after the facial. But for them, they cooled it off for me with their mask and so I don't see any redness after facial)

After extraction, she did some massage for me. I always enjoyed this part of facial. Joanne's skill is not bad too. (I am someone who went through painful tuina for treatment of my health years ago so massage is never a painful procedure for me. It is in fact so relaxing to me compare to painful tuina which rub and push your shoulder till you can scream)

After the massage, she put on a mask for me. I think it is a clay mask as it harden after it dried and Joanne "cracked" it after that with her hands.

The moment, everything is done. I feel my face is so much relax and lighten. It is not as tight as it is before. Joanne said it is because the dead skin cells had been removed so my skin feel lighten. And when I looked into the mirror, my face looks very much brighten and clear.

Overall, I think it is a good treatment to try. They are having a promotion when you signed up a package for 6, they will give you 2 free. I haven't sign up as I wanted to remove my milia seeds first. I booked my appointment in October! And I also top up my whitening and clear acne relief masks Invested into something else which I will share in next blog as it is nothing to do with my facial :)

No comments:

Post a Comment