Sunday 26 August 2012

Review : Whitening Mask (Prive Clinic)

I always make it a point to put on face mask as well after my marathon run. It is my way to reward myself for my "hard" work to complete my 10km run as well as relax.

Today, I decided to try out the whitening mask from Prive Clinic. Like their acne relief clear mask, the essence is so rich that when you put out the mask from the package, you felt like the essence overflow!

The essence is so thick that I do not apply moisturiser after removing the mask. I just massage the essence to let my face absorb it more thoroughly and after that I just went to sleep. The essence is so white that it make me looks like I'm applying thick layer of power! When I wake up, my face is still very white!

Overall, this mask is okay for me. I wake up to nice and smooth skin as well. However, possibly to the essence, the mask is very heavy. I feel like my face being "pulled" down as I put the mask on my face. I do not feel as relax as when I use other mask due to this heaviness. However, I don't mind to use it for the benefits to make my skin more radiant!

I took another picture of the masks I bought from Prive Clinic. When I bought last week, they are having promotion of you buy 10, you get 5 pieces free.  The whitening mask is the one on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment