Sunday 26 August 2012

Review : Foot Mask from Étude House

I went for 10km run again today! This is my 5th one for this year. Usually after my run, I will treat myself to a relaxing foot mask from Étude House. (I also use a face mask together, see here) This is my top favourite product from them! My feet always feel relaxed and moisturized after each use. It is also selling like hot cakes! Always grab 10 pieces when i need to top up. Just realized this is my last piece, need to to down to grab some soon!

This is how it looks like when you put on the mask on your feet :)

 
Review:-
 
Product : Etude House Foot Mask (Hand Bouquet Range)
Price : $8.90
About this product :  Really love this product. The mask fits your feet like a pair of socks and they even give you a pair of transparent plastic bags which add as "gloves" to you feet so that you can still walk around even when putting the mask! Feel like I am doing a spa for my feet at such a good price :)

No comments:

Post a Comment