Wednesday 22 August 2012

Review : Clear Acne Relief Mask (Prive Clinic)

I love to use masks. I find that I need to use masks at least 2 to 3 times a week in order to maintain my skin in good condition especially I seldom go facial nowadays. I tried many masks over the past 2 years and will try to share them as much as I can

I just used Clear Acne Relief Mask for Prive Clinic last night and decided to blog about this first while the experience is fresh on my mind.

I decided to use this mask last night as my face was getting some mild breakout again possibly to due my work stress recently. The moment I put on the mask, I feel a cool sensation on my face immediately. I believe this is due to the ingredient : Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Menthol found inside the mask. My eyes almost cannot open too! . Usually when I do my mask, I will read books. But with this mask, I decided to just close my eyes and relax since I cannot really open my eyes (Don't get me wrong, it doesn't sting but possibly because it is so cooling, you just feel like closing your eyes). It is really a good relaxing mask.

So I just closed my eyes and set my alarm clock to 20 mins. After 20 mins, I removed the mask. Oh mine, the essence on the mask was so thick that my face was full of it after removing the mask. As per the instruction on the package, I have to massage around the face to facilitate the absorption of the remaining essence. I didn't feel like applying any toner or moisturiser after that as I feel the essence is more than enough.


2 pcs of Clear Acne Relief Mask and 3 pcs of Whitening Mask.
Picture by Little Fairy Wishes

 
This morning, I wake up to a radiant and smooth face. It was also much easier to apply make up today which I think it is possibly due to the smoother complexion. I like the mask, maybe will buy a few more pieces to try out. Need to find out how much are the masks when I go for my Diamond Peel Facial.

The only con of this mask is the size of the mask is very big which I think is because the mask is from USA. It is so big that it can even cover my neck and due to the richness of the essence, the essence actually keep dripping onto my neck and clothes. So I really got to lie down while putting on this mask. But well, what is a little inconvenience if the mask is good and suitable for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment