Monday 15 October 2012

Review : Ikeda Spa Albion Corrective Facial

Finally today is my appointment with Ikeda Spa. They have this promotion if you like their facebook, you can get to enjoy Albion Corrective Facial @ $48. One of my friend has been raving about this spa and had recommend to me a few times but I never get around to try it.

Decided to give a try since they are having a good promotion. I felt as if I am stepping into a Japanese House as I entered the spa. The staff are all friendly and greeted me with a smile. They were on time too to start my facial exactly at 6pm. Of course, I also arrived 15 mins earlier so it gave them the chance to get registration and such done beforehand.

My therapist (I forgot to note down her name) went through a survey with me before starting the facial with me. Given my own experience with my skin, I knew what is my problem and such so I am able to share with her my needs.

I was then brought into the facial room which was cozy though a bit small. The facial lasted for 1 hour which is a bit short for me as I always did 1hr 30 mins facial. The therapist cleansed my face, did some massage, extraction and ended everything with a mask. The therapist's extraction skill is good as it wasn't painful at all and after the facial, I do not see any reddish or ugly dot on my face. Her massage skill is light and in my view average.

Accordingly to their website, this facial is "a deep cleansing and exfoliating facial treatment finished with Japan No. 1 top-selling Albion Skin Conditioner mask to energise skin, leaving it healthier, brighter and cleaner."

I do feel my face is much cleaner and brighter after the facial. :) What I like most is the therapist applied a orange flavor lip balm on mylip twice during the facial. This is something unique. This made my lip feel moist and relaxing ( I felt as if I am eating an orange!)

Overall, it is a good experience. After facial, we are treated to a nice cup of Japanese tea and biscuits! :)

If you are keen, do visit their website. This promotion is still on from what I see and they have time to time promotion for 1st time customer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment